TactiCall - Integrated Communications System
All Systems - One Interface
TactiCall ICS interconnects all your communication technologies regardless of radioband, frequency and hardware, reduce effort, reduce risk and increase tempo. The system is scalable from one to several operator positions or communication interfaces and makes up the centrepiece in remote controlled setups from single radio to complete operations.
Being completely modular, Tacticall ICS will allow you to put together the functionality needed to support your operational requirements spot on. Integrating seamlessly with third party equipment, legacy or new, it will protect prior investments and prolong the lifespan of your existing systems as well.
The intuitive and modern user interface will guarantee secure and reliable operations within every operational setup, be it within international or joint coalitions, own force squadrons or single ship operations.
In every way TactiCall constitutes a robust and highly survivable system with no single point of failure, which will let you handle voice- and data communication, red as well as black, in a fast and efficient manner.
- One central user interface across system
- Cross connect voice communication systems
- Scalability & modularity
- Remote control on all levels
- Legacy integration
- Intuitive HMI interconnecting old and new systems across platforms and technological borders
- Multi level secure lines
As a customer of Saab’s you benefit from a complete life commitment. It is our utmost ambition to support and facilitate your use of our products and services. That is why we are always willing to walk that extra mile to develop a strong and trustful relationship.
- Dynamic list provides access to specific communication channels when needed
- Replay functionality using local recorder
- Easy access to volume controls (all nets and separate net)
- Easy access to crypto/radio remote control
- Easy access to real time status and event log
- Communicate, flexibly and effectively
Define the nets needed and assign operator access to each of these – that simple! Operators can concurrently monitor or communicate via any combination of the accessible nets – if permitted by your communication policies, including security restrictions. TactiCall gets the message through, even when having to adapt the nets operational parameters using remote control.
- Divide communication nets in up to 6 sub tab pages
- Access to all communication nets needed - no limits
- Radio replay
- Phone patching to internal or external nets
- Patch radios on-the-fly
- Use DSC for selective radio calls to supporting ships
- Connect, whoever is needed
TactiCall provides you with tools to let all involved parties communicate effectively, regardless of frequency bands, standards and equipment suppliers. This can be achieved by either preconfigured connections through the management system or on the fly patches created and maintained by the operator.
- Easy access to public announcements
- Send realtime as well as predefined messages
- Easy access to general- and abandon alarms
- Easy access to emergency speech
- Announcements and alarms
TactiCall supports your public address functionality. Both general announcements and emergency alarms can be triggered by the operator with no more than three touches on the OCP. Alarms and Public Address can be configured to either address individual sectors and zones or be broadcast on the entire vessel - and of course be triggered either generally or individually. In addition to this, the PA can be setup to broadcast either predefined messages or live speech.
- 7 most recent calls are displyed at all times
- Full set of features (hold, transfer, phone conference, etc.)
- Fully integrated number plan and call information presentation
- Direct call keys
- Phone books (e.g. global, local, and personal)
- Dial pad
- An effective telephony solution
TactiCall includes a full feature telephony element, which can replace the traditional stand-alone telephone system. Dial from operator defined phone books, using either the number pad, direct call keys or respond to last calls. Each physical unit has a phone number, as does all operators and roles.
Hardware and Platform
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Standard VoIP multicast technology
- Communication with radios using standard legacy interfaces
- Design for redundancy on different levels
- Distributed architecture for high reliability
- Less than 100 mS voice latency COTS equipment components used
- Scalable architecture - small/big installations
- User configurable HMI
- User and role based management
- Management of system and components through WEB interface
- Remote control on all levels
- Optional PIN based access control & role based login
Saab has more than 30 years of experience in the naval and air domains including network and ship installations.
Since 2011, Saab has provided more than 106 operator positions withing oil & gas domain.