- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman of the Board of Saab AB
- Petra Hedengran, Investor AB
- Peter Wallenberg Jr, Knut and Alice Wallenberg’s Foundation
- Jan Andersson, Swedbank Robur Funds
- Anders Algotsson, AFA Försäkring
The Nomination Committee is assigned to prepare proposals regarding Chairman of the Annual General Meeting, Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors as well as Board remuneration and fee to the Auditor.
The Nomination Committee represents approximately 55 percent of the total voting rights of Saab AB based on the ownership structure as of 31 August 2016.
The Annual General Meeting of Saab AB will be held on Wednesday, 5 April 2017, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders, who wish to submit proposals to Saab’s Nomination Committee, may do so by e-mail or by ordinary mail to the address:
Att: Nomination Committee,
Box 12062, SE-102 22
Proposals have to be received no later than February 3, 2017 to be considered by the Committee.
Last updated: 22 September 2016 • 14:53