What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM:
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions;
- Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics, and precision navigation.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Support Analyst, MTM Hydrographics at Q.P.S.. The position requires willingness to travel and flexibility.
We’re searching for a Customer Support Analyst that is responsible for support potentially all QPS products.
Responsible to keep up to date with QPS products developments and program developments;
- Promoting and marketing product activities;
- User training for QPS software and integrated 3rd party software;
- Help maintain training material and create a training report;
- Be able to do onsite support and be responsible for QPS equipment and/or QPS software installation (onshore or offshore);
- Create a visit report of the activities at customers site;
- Writing and reviewing user software documentation;
Your skills and experience
- University Degree in Hydrography, Oceanography or Survey Engineering;
- Able to work comfortably in a Windows environment;
- Team player;
- Strong analytical and communication;
- Available for up to 20 weeks of travel a year;
- Experience with hydrographic acquisition software (minimum of 5 years)
- Experience working in a customer support role;
- Competence to lead a support group.
The position is to be part of our Fredericton Support Team, hence willingness to relocate and live in the Fredericton area is required.
Last updated: 29 November 2016 • 13:44