What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and maritime customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions;
Saab Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) delivers an integrated suite of solutions from the Fairway to the Freeway concept for ports and harbors and a suite of Coastal Surveillance solutions in our branded solutions such as:
These portfolios are solution based on our system products combined with third party products and our integration skills. Our products include:
- Automatic Identification Systems (AIS),
- Vessel Traffic Management Information Systems (VTMIS),
- Port Management Information Systems (PMIS),
- Terminal Operating Systems (TOS) and,
- Hydrography and Precision Navigation.
MTM is a diverse and capable team of 300 employees, working from 11 sites dispersed over 8 countries with a revenue of 60 million EUR.
We are now looking for a Customer Support Manager for Ports and Terminals segment, based in Vancouver.
- You drive customer experience by providing proactive communication, productive, painless and personalized services & support
- You are operationally responsible for Customer support and maintenance activities and for the quality of the solution.
- You are operationally responsible for product testing and quality assurance
- You ensure customers’ feedback is fed back into organization to continuously improve products, solutions and services
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction at optimal cost and maintains customer relationships
- Ensures timely and accurate execution in solving software related problems and provide support in line with agreed service levels
- Improves functional excellence of customer support
- Manages the support group cost in line with the budget
- Ensures customers feedback fed back in heard and shared with others in the company
- Ensures timely product testing and product quality assurance
You will be reporting to the Head of the segment and will be managing international team of about 10 people.
Your skills and experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in customer services and customer resolution with track record of profitability target achievement;
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to influence and lead successfully in a complex, fast-paced, matrix-reporting, multicultural environment;
- 3+ years of direct people management and capability development;
- Excellent understanding of the maritime domain and appropriate commercial acumen from a port operations or terminal management perspective is expected;
- Team player, always looking for the best solutions for your customers, you have an open mind and a strong work ethic, cooperating and sharing information in a team is your natural preference for high performance;
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, creative, understands relationship selling, and has a high degree of technical savvy;
- Service-minded, flexible and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and able to maintain a high quality;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills within a multi-cultural organization;
- Able to present professional and compelling presentations, documents and proposals in fluent English, other languages are desirable.
As a candidate you should have an outgoing personality with good communication skills, tenacity and high drive. The role requires an independent-minded person, able to identify and pursue opportunities, but also willing to contribute as part of a wider team. You are committed to delivering high quality and meeting deadlines in a fast moving international environment where decisions are followed by prompt action. You are able to meet expectations and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility. Your analytical and communication skills enable you to keep focus on and to deal with complex issues simultaneously.
Last updated: 14 July 2017 • 08:44