What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Security Risk Management - a natural part of Saabs business. Within this function we have anchored a Saab wide ambition to become world-leading in Security Risk Management and to be referred to by other Security & Risk Management professionals as the company having the best practices in place.
You will become a team member within the Security Risk Management function at Business Area Surveillance. It is a small team consisting of several different competences such as site security, security administration, information security and security risk management. You will work at our facility in Järfälla and you will support the whole site (site security) and the Business Units in Järfälla with security related issues.
You will report to Head of Business Area Security Risk Management. You are a true team player and to fit well within our group you are probably curious, flexible and eager to learn from others.
Together with our colleagues at the other Business Areas and at Group Security we constantly seek to draw lessons learnt, utilize best available practices and contribute in functional development, task force assignments and a common “One Saab” approach in as many areas as possible. You should be comfortable to receive and give feedback.
We are a global company and we work in an international context which will require travelling and you need to feel confident in both speaking and writing in English.
As Security Risk Manager you will direct, coordinate and control Security Risk Management within the site (site security) and the respective Business Units. The purpose is to ensure risk conscious decision-making throughout the site/unit/division, proper protection of our critical assets and to have security compliant operations. This shall be achieved by keeping management and employees aware of current security related threats and identified top risks together with available mitigating methods and adequate security measures.
Your ability to interact with managers and colleagues across all functions and departments is crucial. You will sometimes be met by conflicting demands and expectations and remaining focused and cool headed in an environment like this is a must. To frequently collaborate with the key stakeholders, grasp the business models and getting a good understanding of what people actually do is key to succeed in this role.
You are well aware of the security risks that faces a business like ours and it is highly desirable that you have special knowledge and skills in risks connected to information and IT security. Our license to operate requires that we are compliant with authority and customer security demands and you are most likely familiar with government regulations and security demands.
All of the above requires that you are structured, analytical and goal focused. You enjoy taking responsibility, to lead the way in order to make things happen and to deliver results.
Your skills and experience
- High self-awareness – especially regarding your personal strengths and weaknesses
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop
- Analytical and structured
- Flexible and being able to adapt to changing conditions
- University level degree, or similar education level, in e.g. social/political science, finance, engineering, law, risk management, computing, business administration, law enforcement, military or other related area.
- Certifications in Security, Risk Management or Information- and IT Security are highly desirable
- Several years of leadership/management experience
- Experience from working with information and IT Security, protective security, communication security
- A solid overall business understanding
- Worked with both strategical and operational issues
- Change management – been part of or responsible for implementing new ways of working
- Teaching and/or presentation work
- Preferably some years of experience from security, risk management or ICT related work
- Legal aspects, laws, regulation, standards and best practices relating to Security Risk and threat assessments
- Incident Response and Management, Crisis Management and investigations.
You should be comfortable to speak and write in both Swedish & English. Other languages is an advantage.
Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of ethics and personal integrity (demonstrated by an unblemished career history, complete lack of criminal convictions etc.) and willing to undergo background screening.
This employment involves work that includes military classified information. It is therefore mandatory that you complete and get approved in a security assessment conducted by applicable authority.
We look forward to receive your CV and Cover Letter in English.