What you will be part of
Saab Sensor Systems is a rapidly growing business unit located in Syracuse, NY operating within Saab Defense and Security USA LLC. The Sensor Systems Division is focused on design, development, integration, test, deployment and whole life support of surveillance sensor systems primarily for aerospace and defense industry partners, and US Government agencies. Saab Defense and Security USA LLC provides an excellent working environment, offering advancement and professional growth opportunities, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Sensor Systems Division is seeking a Senior Master Planner to:
- Work with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads and Control Account Managers (CAMs) to establish an integrated master schedule, manage schedule status, perform critical path analysis and slack management, perform schedule analysis (e.g. DCMA 14-point assessment), and communicate to management and customer.
- Participate in proposal preparation planning including acquisition phasing, baseline pricing documents and preparation of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules for solicitation response.
- Key contributor to project organization, team coordination, internal and external performance reporting and risk and opportunity management.
- Partner with project managers, technical or IPT Leads, CAMs, financial analysts and customers to meet project objectives and ensure successful program execution.
- Work with Business Operations to support development of common tools, processes and training related to schedule development, integration, analysis and maintenance.
Your skills and experience
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in a business, engineering or related discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in a technical, business, military professional or U.S. Government Contractor environment.
- MS Office, especially advanced MS Project Skills
- Integrated Master Plan/Integrated Master Schedule Development and Maintenance on DoD programs with EVM requirements
- Planning Arbitration and Adjudication across IPTs
- Recovery Planning and workaround facilitation
- Critical Path Analysis and Slack management
- EVMS Concepts including analysis and corrective actions
- Product Life Cycle Knowledge
- Integrating Scheduling data with Manpower, EVMS, and Proposal Support Systems
- Schedule Risk Analysis Support
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Saab Defense and Security USA LLC is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for employment.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number approximately 14,700 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company where we see diversity as an asset and offer unlimited opportunities for advancing in your career. We are also a company that respects each person’s needs and encourage employees to lead a balanced, rewarding life beyond work. Saab values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, or disability status.
Last updated: 22 June 2017 • 19:24