What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and maritime customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions;
Saab Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) delivers an integrated suite of solutions from the Fairway to the Freeway for ports and harbors and a suite of Coastal Surveillance solutions including:
- Automatic Identification Systems (AIS),
- Vessel Traffic Management Information Systems (VTMIS),
- Port Management Information Systems (PMIS),
- Terminal Operating Systems (TOS) and,
- Hydrography and Precision Navigation.
Do you want to join a winning team committed to safe, efficient and secure maritime trade around the world? Do you have the talent and drive to really make a difference to complex maritime operations in India? Working within an experienced and successful software team.
We currently have an opening for a Software Engineer
- Modify existing software to correct errors, improve its performance and maintainability;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Implementing UnitTests for existing logic and new modules;
- Developing new software components and write operating manuals.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering;
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience as software engineer and technical insight;
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Problem solver, self-driven, flexible, creative and result oriented;
- General skills experience in basics of SQL;
- Knowledge of XML and Web services;
- Practical knowledge of firebug or chrome dev. Tools;
- Understand UnitTesting concept and its basic principles;
- Knowledge of a concrete UniTesting framework is a bonus;
- Experience with a version control system, such as Subversion.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Last updated: 16 March 2017 • 06:04