The position is responsible for project designing and developing support systems for combat system acquisition projects and follow on sustainment tasks. Tasks include:
- Provide leadership to allocated ILS practitioners.
- Develop support system specifications, design and implementation plans.
- Manage ILS interface with the customer and other CSI Leads and input into their decision making.
- Provide logistics engineering input into system engineering planning and implementation
Lead life cycle cost analysis for combat system acquisition and sustainment scope
Your experience and skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Defence industry and its logistics practices and standards
- Experience in developing Authorised Maintenance Engineering Organisation and Authorised Supply Organisation or equivalents.
- Experience in the application of relevant logistics MIL-STDs
- Experience in LSA and R&M analysis tools
- Sound understanding of the system development and the inter-relation between the various ILS elements
- Understanding of System Engineering principles
- Working knowledge of configuration management systems
Please contact Danielle Hudson for a copy of the full Position Description.
Benefits at Saab
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with up to six weeks’ annual leave, flexible working hours, salary sacrifice, income protection insurance and an active Social Club.
How to Apply
Visit the Careers Page of our website to submit your application. Applications close
5 May 2017.
Please note to work at Saab, you must hold citizenship to comply with Defence Industry Security Clearance requirements.
Saab Australia has developed advanced defence, security and civil aviation systems for domestic and international markets. In 2017 we celebrate our thirty year commitment to the Australian defence industry. As Australia’s most experienced defence system company, we employ over 300 engineers and subcontract work to more than 200 local companies. Our intuitive real-time command and control, command support, security and surveillance, and air traffic management systems are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Our thinking edge pushes the boundaries, breaks convention and allows us to develop clever solutions that keep people and society safe.
Last updated: 21 April 2017 • 04:24