What you will be part of
Join the Saab Australia Civil Solutions management team as the Support Manager, managing and driving the support elements of the electronic security systems business to deliver exceptional services and outcomes to our customers and partners.
This role is very hands on and would suit an individual that can:
- Provide strong management and leadership of the support team to deliver routine, corrective and life cycle maintenance services for existing and new contracts across Australia and New Zealand.
- Manage the major security system facility maintenance contracts, overseeing provision of services, reporting, customer engagement, financial management and satisfaction of KPIs.
- Maintain and enhance the support infrastructure to manage support calls, spares, tracking and reporting of KPIs.
- Oversee the selection and management of subcontractors and the supply chain required to assist Saab in delivering our overall support requirements.
- Maintain life cycle models and approaches to be utilised on long term site maintenance contracts.
- Engage with key stakeholders to help drive and grow the support business, delivering high quality of service and exceeding customers expectations.
- Provide support into the tendering of new projects to address maintenance and support aspects of the projects.
Your experiences and skills
The successful candidate should have a strong background in electronic security system (or equivalent) maintenance and service delivery, project management, support systems practices and processes and life cycle management. Also essential:
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas.
- At least 5 years experience in a Maintenance Management role
- Ability to obtain/maintain relevant state based security licencing as required.
- Ability to obtain/maintain defence Baseline security clearance.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with up to six weeks’ annual leave, flexible working hours, salary sacrifice, income protection insurance and an active Social Club.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply” button to submit your application. Applications close COB 12 December 2016.
Please contact Daniella Stojanovski at Careers.Mailbox@au.saabgroup.com if you would like a copy of the full Position Description.
Please note to work at Saab, you must hold citizenship to comply with Defence Industry Security Clearance requirements.
Last updated: 29 November 2016 • 02:24