What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Business Unit Electronic Warfare Systems, within Saab Surveillance, has approximately 1000 employees in Sweden, Germany and South Africa. Saab EW Systems product portfolio constists of a complete range of state-of-the-art Self-protection systems and Signals Intelligence systems.
We are looking to strengthen the marketing and sales team in Järfälla with a Product Sales responsible.
We envision a team where each member contributes with their individual experiences and skills to create an effective and dynamic environment.
You are responsible for winning business opportunities and secure order intake.
As a Product Sales Responsible you will be in lead of marketing and sales prospects, for capturing business and making customer proposals for our products in close cooperation with Saab Market Areas and Product Areas within EW Systems, as well as other Business Areas within Saab.
You will work both with internal sales towards other Business Areas within Saab and directly towards our customers.
The position requires traveling on a regular basis.
Your skills and experience
To thrive in this role we believe that you:
- Have appropriate professional or postgraduate qualification in a business oriented and/or technical discipline
- Are an engaged team player, able to motivate and willing to “walk the extra mile”
- Have strong business understanding and customer focus
- Have a good understanding of the Electronic Warfare domain
- Are Change & Result oriented and determined to win and improve our business
- Have a strong ability to build relationships with customers and within the Saab-group
- Have proven social and communication skills and ability to effectively lead core teams within Saab.
- Both military and civilian backgrounds are suitable for this position.
- Experience from marketing and sales, project management and/or systems engineering of products with an advanced technology level.
- Operational experience from the signal reconnaissance domain is commendable for this role.
Our M&S-team is passionate about our products and business. We are highly motivated and empowered employees that work together and take ownership for the success of the team and our business, having SAAB's overall vision in mind at all time: It is a human right to feel safe.
Senast uppdaterad: 13 mars 2017 • 10:44