What you will be a part of
Group ICT is the internal IT supplier at Saab, responsible for delivering cost effective, standardized IT tools and support functions to Saab’s operational areas, business areas, market areas and Group Functions - independent of geography.
We are approximately 280 employees in Sweden, and in addition to this, many consultants and IT companies work in close cooperation with us. Group ICT is in a phase of development with many changes including global cooperation. You will be part of the Group ICT Finance team and will primarily work with controlling within Saab's IT operations which have significant impact on Saab’s global operational and financial performance.
To be successful in this role you act as a business oriented coach to function managers in financial matters within the IT operations. You are an active member in the function management team and understand the business model. Furthermore, you are responsible to set up the financial structure to support the business model so the right decision can be taken. You have mandate to drive actions to ensure that cost centre directives are followed and to initiate appropriate actions to secure the organization financial result.
As a Function Controller you are:
- Responsible for all financial reporting, actuals, budget and forecasting for relevant measurements.
- Responsible to set up the financial structure to support the business model. ( i.e. use of cost centres for cost and recourses planning, project structure for the internal business, cost follow up and projects for development of e.g. new tools)
- Support with financial expertise in the internal pricing structure set up.
- Participate as financial expertise when external services are contracted and follow up of cost deliveries.
- Responsible for the analysis of balance sheet items as fixed assets and accounts receivable and to make corrections in cooperation with function managers.
- Responsible to ensure that the financial result is well communicated within the organization
- Educate and support the organization in financial issues
- Initiate journal voucher corrections of cost centers
- KPI monitoring
- Internal control
Your skills and experience
We envision a team where each member contributes with their individual experiences and skills to create an effective and dynamic environment.
You have an academic degree in economics or equivalent and have work experience of controlling within the areas of development, IT or equivalent. We believe you are business & operationally focused with a great interest and understanding of financial processes and operational efficiency. You are active as early as possible on changing conditions which has an effect on the business and always act as a business partner with high integrity across the whole organization.
We think you are a problem solver, willing to put effort into finding a way forward. Furthermore, you are perceived as a structured analytical type of person who brings up new ideas and new ways of approaching work related issues that also lead to results. As a person you have a strategic approach, strong analytical skills and the ability to priorities effectively. In addition, you have good teaching and communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English.
Senast uppdaterad: 15 september 2017 • 14:44