What you will be a part of
Group ICT is the internal IT supplier at Saab, responsible for delivering cost effective, standardized IT tools and support functions to Saab’s operational areas, business areas, market areas and Group Functions - independent of geography. We are approximately 280 employees in Sweden, and in addition to this, many consultants and IT companies work in close cooperation with us.
Group ICT is in a phase of development with many changes including global cooperation. You will be part of the Group ICT Finance team and will primarily work with project controlling within Saab's growing IT project portfolio, including projects with significant impact on Saab’s global operational and financial performance.
In your role as a Project Controller you are the proactive “right hand “ to project managers in all financial matters within the project. You are also responsible for and driver of developing financial models, and create an understanding and acceptance of the financial control, financial processes and the purpose of these. Furthermore, you are an active member in project management teams.
As a Project Controller you will be:
- Responsible for accurate financial analysis of the projects, like costs, cash flow, milestones, resource usage and investments, together with project management.
- Active as early as possible regarding information on changing conditions which has an effect on the business, and thus be able to give “early warnings" to avoid surprises.
- A communicator and educator of business related issues within the projects and project portfolio, e.g steering groups, project owner or project responsible. You will act as a support to product owner who is responsible for driving internal control within the Project.
- A right-hand to project managers for post estimate related to the project financial part, review decision material and understand the financial impact for the project of decisions in Winning Business and Execute Business.
- Responsible to inform and advice on appropriate business decision but also for accuracy in financial systems of project costs and investments
Your skills and experience
We envision a team where each member contributes with their individual experiences and skills to create an effective and dynamic Environment.
To be successful in this role you have an academic degree in economics and probably 5-10 years of controlling experience within the areas of development, IT or equivalent work experience. We believe you are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of financial processes and operational efficiency.
You are a problem solver, willing to put effort into finding a way forward. Furthermore, you are perceived as a change agent type of person who brings up new ideas and new ways of approaching work related issues that also lead to results. As a person you have a strategic approach, strong analytical skills and the ability to priorities effectively. In addition, you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English.
Senast uppdaterad: 15 september 2017 • 14:24