What you will be a part of
Group ICT is the internal IT at Saab, responsible for delivering cost effective, standardized IT tools and support functions to Saab’s operational areas, business areas, market areas and Group Functions globally. We are approximately 280 employees in Sweden, and in addition to this, many consultants and IT companies work in close cooperation with us.
The SAM - Governance Lead responsibility is to manage the Software Asset Management area and to secure Software License Management processes, License Audit Management, Strategic Sourcing and owner of the License Management tools. As a SAM Governance Lead you are accountable for that we have a well-functioning SAM team, create collaborative work environment and secure cross functional process and method alignment within the SAM area. You will report to the Head of Compliance and Sourcing Governance.
- Software License Management process owner
- Develop and secure implementation and alignment of processes
- Lead external License Audits
- License reporting
- Strategic Sourcing within the license area
- Develop and align License Sourcing Strategy
- Secure license management in other processes and services
- Strategic ownership of the License Management Tools
- Maintain knowledge of major vendors licensing models and changes to them
- Contract support for our major license contracts
- Drive internal license audit program
- Functionally manage SAM team resources and other internal partners
- Customer/supplier relationship
- Agreement interpretation and negotiation skills
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role you have an academic degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent working experience. You have many years of extensive experience within the Software Asset Management area and from working in an international business environment. You also have good profound license knowledge, understanding and experience.
We think that you have a solid understanding and experience of agile development and management. It’s important that you are analytical with a structured and methodical approach, are self-driven and engaged with a will to encourage people. You have good leadership skills and act proactive and reliable as a team player. Furthermore, you have the ability to set clear goals and the strategies for reaching them.
Senast uppdaterad: 04 december 2017 • 15:09