- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman of the Board of Saab AB
- Petra Hedengran, Investor AB
- Peter Wallenberg Jr, Knut and Alice Wallenberg’s Foundation
- Olof Jonasson, Första AP-fonden
- Jan Andersson, Swedbank Robur Funds
The Nomination Committee is assigned to prepare proposals regarding Chairman of the Annual General Meeting, Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors, as well as Board remuneration and fee to the Auditor.
The Nomination Committee represents approximately 57 percent of the total voting rights of Saab AB based on the ownership structure as of August 31, 2019.
The Annual General Meeting of Saab AB will be held on Wednesday, 1 April 2020 in Stockholm.
Shareholders, who wish to submit proposals to Saab’s Nomination Committee, may do so by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the address: Saab AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Olof Palmes Gata 17, SE-111 22 Stockholm, Sweden.
Proposals have to be received no later than 29 January 2020 to be considered by the Committee.
Last updated: 25 September 2019 • 08:04