What you will be part of
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Support and Services Division, supplies a wide range of services and integrated support solutions to customers in defense and commercial markets for cost-efficient support of platforms throughout all life cycles. The division, located in Ashburn, Virginia, primarily provides support for the Saab 340 and Saab 2000 aircraft. This involves delivering programs for component repair and overhaul, global distribution of spare parts, as well as technical operations for customer maintenance and pilot services. Saab provides an excellent working environment, offering advancement and professional growth opportunities, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Support and Services Division is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Services Manager responsible for assigned customer accounts. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer account management
- Respond to day to day requests from customers for parts and services
- Perform customer order quotes and follow up
- Must be able to take part in afterhours/weekend on call customer support team
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- 3 + years related work experience
- Aircraft parts distribution and/or sales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of airline maintenance support helpful
- Customer focused
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workload to meet customer needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop customer relationships
- Ability to understand the marketplace
- Recognize sales opportunities for account growth
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office and be able to master ERP system
Must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder), or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background check that will include, at a minimum, a criminal record check, education and employment verification.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number approximately 15,500 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company where we see diversity as an asset and offer unlimited opportunities for advancing in your career. We are also a company that respects each person’s needs and encourage employees to lead a balanced, rewarding life beyond work. Saab values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, disability status, or any other federal, state, or locally protected category.
Last updated: 16 July 2019 • 16:01