What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Our intuitive real-time command and control; command support; security and surveillance; and mixed reality applications are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
The Administration Coordinator will work as a part of the Company Administration team and provide support to and oversee the day to day operations of the Company Administrative function.
- Day to day supervision of the Administration team
- Coordinate day to day administration operations and reception relief, provide support and training, and act as first point of contact for administration staff.
- Collation as central point for all Saab offices ensure streamline administration functions
- Raise Purchase Orders using the finance system.
- Arrange catering, rooms and resources for meetings and functions.
- Bid and Tender assistance as required.
- Event and function coordination (dinners, seminars, workshops, team lunches and reward and recognition events) as required
- Relief and back up for Executive Assistant absences
Your skills and experience
- Qualifications in Business Administration
- Administration Assistant experience
- People Management experience
- Confident with conversing with all levels of the business
- Demonstrated high level of skills/experience using MS Office in particular Excel, PowerPoint Word and Outlook.
- Professional demeanor and able to work with confidential information
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work co-operatively and within a team environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and to be flexible when required to work extended hours (seldom) to meet Divisional administrative requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including high standard of written and vocal skills
- Strong attention to detail with an understanding of the importance of error free work
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application by 23 August 2018.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 08 August 2018 • 07:16