What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Our intuitive real-time command and control; command support; security and surveillance; and mixed reality applications are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
- Providing administrative assistance to Managers
- Assisting in the coordination of meetings and presentation sessions
- Arranging meetings with calendar request and relevant room / resource bookings as required
- Preparation of agendas, minutes and report packs as required
- Minute and Action taking
- Distribution of minutes
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations as required.
- Event and function coordination (meetings, dinners, seminars, workshops, reward and recognition events and VIP visits) including catering, room set ups etc.
- Tender document preparation
- Purchase order generation
- Provide ongoing assistance to other areas of the business on a regular basis
- Perform other company administration duties as assigned, including Reception relief as required.
- Relief and back up for Admin Coordinator absences
Please contact Rebecca Giovine for a copy of the full position description.
Your skills and experience
- Certificate III in Administration
- 3-4 years Administrative experience
- Demonstrated high level of skill/experience in the use of MS Office suite of products especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills, including experience handling multiple tasks at once, prioritising and an understanding of the importance of deadlines
Visit the Careers page of our website to submit your application by 26 February 2018.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 20 February 2018 • 05:16