Do you enjoy working with people and supporting the business through professional administrative support? Then you could be our new colleague! Business Area Support and Services is looking for a new administrator for two of its staff functions.
In the role as administrator, you will provide qualified administrative support to the heads of staff Business Support and staff Strategy and their respective management teams. We work together to help the business and each other develop, and as administrator you will have a key role in ensuring effective and efficient day-to-day operations and will be an integral part of our team.
The role requires the ability to independently plan, execute and follow-up a wide range of tasks and to prioritise and apply a flexible approach. Examples of your responsibitilies are:
· Daily administrative support to the heads of staff and their managers
· Coordinate meetings and related matters
· Develop and maintain teamsites (Sharepoint)
· Produce and edit internal information material and presentations
· Ensure proper document management
· Manage tasks and become skilled in relevant internal systems as required
· Define own relevant initiatives and tasks.
The role will include other administrative tasks as required by the staff functions.
We are looking for someone with previous experience from similar positions, preferably within a large company. To succeed in this role you need to possess good judgement and communicative skills, and a high level of personal integrity and confidence. You have excellent social skills and thrive in a business-driven environment characterised by team work and cooperation. We expect you to have a positive and problem-solving mindset and to enjoy helping and supporting colleagues in matters both small and large.
Other qualifications we value are:
· Excellent organisational and planning skills
· Proficiency in MS Office and Sharepoint
· Ability to compile, maintain and improve information (e.g. newsletters, presentations)
· Good knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
Some travel to sites within Sweden is required and it is therefore desireable that you have a driving license.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Please submit your application no later than 15 September 2019.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.