Saab Cyber Security are now looking for people who want to develop products within Massive Data Fusion.
At Saab Cyber Security we are looking for you who can work through the full stack and believe that you are interested in:
- Artificial Intelligence, typically CNN, GAN, Transformers, LSTM
- Satellite imagery and map data
- Big data, typically MongoDB and Postgres
We acknowledge that no one knows everything, but one can learn a lot. We pay great attention to your interest in your own development and enjoy learning about new technologies.
- You have a software development background
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Experience from developing software using Python.
- As our products are developed in a Secure Cloud environment, it would be desirable if you have experience of cloud-based software architecture.
- Open minded and fast learner
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and cyber security solutions.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. Selection work and interviews will take place in august, but please send your application as soon as possible!
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Ellen Grev, Head of Business Unit Cyber Security , +46 8 58087111
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 06 July 2020 • 20:07