Your main duty will be to perform line, base and modification work on SAAB special mission A/C: GlobalEye, SAAB 2000 AEW&C and SAAB 340 AEW&C (Based on the aircraft types Saab 340/2000 and Bombardier Global 6000).
In your role as an aircraft technician, you will work with aircraft maintenance, modifications and repairs within the framework of our operating licenses.
You will work in close collaboration with engineers to find solutions to different types of modifications/installations.
Travel and working short periods of time abroad is sometimes required.
To thrive in this role, you have the ability to work in a team environment with an interest of sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues and with our customer. You are curious, open-minded and eager to embrace new cultures, and very customers focused.
Requirements for this position:
- Aircraft Technician with EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 license
- Experience within aircraft maintenance procedures, inspections and good knowledge in usage of technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, illustrated part catalogues, service bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, airworthiness-notes etc)
- Good general knowledge in computer based maintenance systems, and the ability to learn new procedures and systems
- Basic understanding of the aviation system, regulations and standards
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to pass any Visa- and Security clearance requirements to have the ability to travel abroad during the employment.
SAAB 340/2000 or Bombardier Global 6000 type rating is meritorious but not required.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Read about our Business Area Support and Services here.
Our business is characterized by several comprehensive commitments to our customers in the aviation and helicopter industry around the world. The Aircraft Maintenance section carries out line/base maintenance and extensive platform modifications on both civil and military aircraft in our EASA 145 workshop in Linköping.
We are now looking for additional aircraft technicians to strengthen our team in Linköping and we look forward to hear from you!
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process with continuous interviews and candidate selection. Also observe that since the advertisement is published during the Swedish summer holiday season, feedback on your application may be dealyed. Apply before 190818.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people
If you have questions regarding the role, contact:
Recruiting Manager Patrik Johannesson +46 102167063
Recruiting Manager Per-Ola Bauman +46 13 184475