General description of duties: as an Aircraft Technician, you will join a team to perform scheduled and unscheduled line- and base maintenance on Saab 340 aircraft at a Customer base in the U.A.E. The role may also include tasks as component maintenance, maintenance planning and logistic duties.
Responsibilities/ Scope of work includes:
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair and maintain Saab 340 aircraft, engines, avionics, electrical systems and ground support equipment.
- Plan and document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Perform corrective actions on maintenance discrepancies.
- Perform specialist assignments, which can be but are not limited to, flight line, base maintenance, aircraft repairs, maintenance planning, refuelling, performing maintenance pre-flights and post-flights required.
- Perform acceptance inspections on components/equipment and assist the parts-stock.
- Complete all maintenance records and logbooks as required.
Qualifications and required skills for this role are as follows:
- Aircraft Technician experience with current Part-66 B1&B2 certificates.
- Well experienced on the Saab 340 aircraft, maintenance procedures and inspections as well as good knowledge in the use of technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, illustrated part catalogues, service bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, airworthiness-notes etc.)
- Good communicator, fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team environment with an interest in sharing knowledge and experiences also with our customer.
- Good knowledge in using computer based maintenance systems and experienced from quality work according to Military and/or Civil aviation standards.
- You are curious and eager to embrace new cultures, non-judgmental, tolerant and very customer focused.
- Must pass any Visa- and Security clearance requirements.
What you will be a part of
You will be part of an operational support team in an international AEW - (Airborne Early Warning) Project headed by Saab Support & Services. We look forward to your application!
For more information, please contact:
Magnus Thörnvall, Maintenance Manager, BU Aviation Services
+46 13 184355
Heléne Bergqvist, Human Resources BU Aviation Services
+46 13 184314
Last date for application:
Last updated: 16 May 2019 • 08:37