What you will be a part of
Support and Services, a business area of Saab, supplies a wide range of services and integrated support solutions to customers in defence and on commercial markets for cost-efficient support of systems and platforms throughout their life cycle.
You will be part of an operational support team in an international AEW - (Airborne Early Warning) Project headed by Saab Support & Services.
As an Aircraft Technician, you will join a team to perform scheduled and unscheduled line- and base maintenance on Saab 340 aircraft at a Customer base in the U.A.E.
The role may also include tasks as component maintenance, maintenance planning and logistic duties.
Responsibilities/Scope of work includes;
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair and maintain Saab 340 aircraft, engines, avionics, electrical systems and ground support equipment.
- Plan and document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Perform corrective actions on maintenance discrepancies.
- Perform specialist assignments, which can be but are not limited to, flight line, base maintenance, aircraft repairs, maintenance planning, refuelling, performing maintenance pre-flights and post-flights required.
- Perform acceptance inspections on components/equipment and assist the parts-stock.
- Complete all maintenance records and logbooks as required.
Your skills and experience
For this position you must meet the following qualifications:
- Your are an Aircraft Technician with current Part-66 B1&B2 or FAA A&P certificates.
- Your are well experienced within the Saab 340 aircraft, maintenance procedures and inspections. You also have good knowledge in the use of technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, illustrated part catalogues, service bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, airworthiness-notes etc.)
- Your are a good communicator, fluent in English both written and spoken.
- You have the ability to work in a team environment with an interest in sharing knowledge and experiences also with our customer.
- You have good knowledge in using computer based maintenance systems and are experienced from quality work according to Military and/or Civil aviation standards.
- You are curious and eager to embrace new cultures, non-judgmental, tolerant and very customers focused.
- Must pass any Visa- and Security clearance requirements.
We look forward to your application!
Last updated: 04 October 2018 • 09:31