Do you want to act as project manager and handle bids and proposals from customers? Do you enjoy working in teams? Join Training & Simulation´s Marketing & Sales department.
Department Marketing & Sales are now looking for a Bid Manager who will be responsible for managing bids in response to requests (RFP, RFI, PQQ, ROM etc.) for proposals from customers. The Bid Manager is the responsible project manager for proposal work, according to the Winning Business process and is working in cooperation with the marketing and sales teams.
Tasks will include:
- Create draft Bid Plan
- Finalize and execute bid plan
- Initiate, organize and manage the planned proposal activities within the defined budget and time
- Responsible for the proposal structure (RFP items, document plan etc) in accordance with request.
- Responsible for checking with Operations and other departments, as applicable, resource availability for project execution after contract
- Request manning of the proposal team
- Regular coordination of proposal progress to the Sales Responsible
- Request resources for review team, if required
- If required, participate in contract negotiations
- Synchronizing with Product Owners/Managers
- Responsible for cost calculations
To thrive in this role, you are proactive and take full responsibility for allocated tasks. You can easily create trust within the organization and are used to efficiently collaborate with team members.
- Relevant University education or other education/experience that we consider relevant
- Experience of editorial work and price/cost calculations
- Analytical skills
- Structured in your work
- Business skills
- Knowledge in MS Office, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience from similar role in marketing and sales
- Project management
- A strong interest in Technology
What you will be a part of
Business Unit Training & Simulation develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users. Our offer is wide ranging and includes the provision of world leading laser simulators for live training, force on target applications, virtual simulation capabilities and training services. Training & Simulation operates globally with 450 employees in twelve different countries. Read more here
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Please submit your application no later than 20 May 2019.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 20 May 2019 • 00:06