What you will be a part of
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active social club.
Joining our dynamic group of IT professionals the Business Applications Specialist will be integrated into the Business Applications team providing valued support for Saab’s business applications, tools and information systems.
This is an exciting, diverse and multi-faceted role working across a broad portfolio of technologies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and development of creative and innovative solutions to meet business needs
- Maintain the integrity and smooth operation of Saab’s business applications and information systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents or service requests whilst ensuring prompt professional service
- Installation, configuration and support of corporate and enterprise wide support tools, systems, applications and technologies
- Work with business stakeholders in the tailoring of commercial software products to meet specific business requirements.
Please note occasional after hours work will be required for meetings with global partners.
Your skills and experience
- Proficient in the Administration and Support of:
- Atlassian tool suite (i.e. Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Strong focus on customer service
- Able to meet eligibility requirements for an NV2 defence security clearance.
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application by 28 August 2019. You may contact Toby Williamson for a copy of the full position description.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 14 August 2019 • 13:18