Business Developer & Strategy with deep technical interest. Do you have experience with Business Development and want to work with exiting Cyber Security solutions, then this might be something for you.
You have a strong business focus and drive to deliver committed result in time. You encourage an open, trustful and innovative climate. You will be a part of the Business Development and Strategy team at BU Cyber Security.
In this role you will:
- provide input to the Strategic Business Plan
- cooperate with product managers, the BU management team and the three departments containing product development to continuously develop our business
- support the co-workers development by giving feedback and setting up individual goals
- be responsible for winning business
- be responsible for marketing efforts and market outlook
- develop effective, reasonable and doable solutions to problems
- continuously improve the business and unit from all aspects
- seek long-term relations with other business units and external customers
- work for diversity in nationality, gender, age and competencies in order to attract skilled people
- clearly take a stand in different questions
- Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering
- Documented leadership skills in roles as line manager and project manager.
- You are a confident communicator that share information in a clear and easy way in both swedish and english
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Experience in translating strategy to operations capability
- Technical background
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Our Cyber Security business unit develops products and services to increase the level of cyber security in Saabs portfolio. The rapid ongoing digitalization demands continuously improved and updated cyber security capability and data protection to maintain the privacy, integrity and availability of data and systems.
We develop a secure cloud based platform that takes full advantage of the benefits of virtualisation without compromising cyber security including tool chains that enables continuous compliance with high release velocity.
Are you up for it and want to be a part of this exciting challenge? Then please send in your application as soon as possible. Selection work and interviews will begin in august. Observe that you can send us your application in either swedish or english.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Ellen Grev, Head of Business Unit Cyber Security, +46 8 58087111
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 07 July 2020 • 13:07