Business developer and marketing manager Aviation Training
As responsible for Marketing and Sales and business development within Aviation training, you will have an overall responsibility to coordinate and market training for civilian operators as well as within, Governmental and Defense. The main mission is to achieve the business plan's set goals for continued growth for our product portfolio.
As we are a new department you will be responsible to create and implement the way of working regards the winning business process.
You will be a member of the Aviation Training management team.
Task will include:
- Build up Aviation training marketing and business development organisation and way of working.
- Strategies and Business plan
- Develop and make new business
- Coordinate or be part of major sales campaigns directly against customers and business partners
- Lead the “Capture team” designated for priority customer quotes and agreements
- Close cooperation and coordination of marketing and sales activities together with Strategy within Aviation Services and other business units
- Responsible for marketing at designated fairs, exhibitions and conferences
You are a responsible, self-driven and innovative leader. As the role within the organisation requires a lot of interaction and cooperation, your social capabilities are of very high importance. You have a capability of listening and appreciate other people’s experience.
- Experience as a leader
- Understanding of aviation regulations.
- Good understanding in winning business process
- Good understanding of different business model
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Experience from working with setting strategies
- Experience from working in an international and multi-cultural environment
In general, we will attach great importance to your personal characteristics.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be an important part of Aviation Services future business and together with colleagues within the Aviation training department lead us to our business plan objectives in the text century.
Last updated: 26 November 2019 • 11:24