What you will be part of
Market Area Europe (MA EUROPE) covers all European countries and is part of the global Saab AB marketing organisation. The head office for MA Europe is in London. MA Europe contains of 7 Country Units (CU) covering the main CU Head Office, satellite offices, focus and prospect countries. The CU offices are Finland, France & Benelux, Northern Europe, Poland & Baltics, Central & Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and the UK.
Country Unit France & Benelux (CU F&B) covers four countries (France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg). The Head Office is in Paris with satellite offices in Brussels and Apeldoorn.
We are looking for a Business Support Coordinator for CU France & Benelux, who will be responsible for supporting the Sales & Marketing Directors in the CU France & Benelux in their daily work. The position will be based at our office in Paris.
- Assist with the preparation for customer and partner meetings.
- Handling the Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Support with marketing and sales material.
- Office management and administrative support.
- Other tasks on a case by case basis including market research, article drafting and assisting with and organising events etc.
You will be reporting to the Head of CU France and Benelux and coordinate with the CU France and Benelux Marketing and Sales Directors.
Your experiences and skills
- Relevant academic background qualifications (business administration or equivalent) or other equivalent experience.
- Have experience from working with a French defence industry is an advantage.
- Computer literate in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Analytic and strategic skills.
- Have a demonstrated project management experience.
- Service-minded, flexible and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and able to maintain a high quality.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English is required, and fluent in French language is an advantage. Any additional EU language, including Swedish language is desirable.
- The role requires an independent-minded person who is proactive, able to work on their own initiative and also willing to contribute as part of a wider team.
Applications will be assessed continuously.
Last updated: 24 April 2018 • 13:16