CAMO Engineering Manager Saab Nyköping. Our Continued Airworthiness office is recruiting one additional engineer/technician for a position as CAMO EM for our commercial aircrafts and helicopters.
You will work as CAMO EM (Engineering Manager) at Saab Nyköping and work with some of the following aircrafts: Dash-8, Saab 340 & 2000, Mitsubishi MU-2, Learjet 35, SK60, Beech 90 and Global 6000. Also CAMO work for helicopters (primarily Sikorsky S92) could be current in the future.
The main tasks are:
- Responsible for managing AD and SB applicability, decision and compliance.
- Establish and develop Maintenance Programs (AMP).
- Manage various engineering activities.
- Have frequent contacts both internally and externally, for example with customers, Airworthiness Authorities and TC/STC holders.
- Establish reports to authorities and TC holders.
You are an aircraft technician, or engineer, with several years of experience in aircraft maintenance. You enjoy challenges and want to develop in a stimulating and exciting environment.
- Bachelor degree in aircraft maintenance and/or degree as aircraft technician.
- You take great responsibility for your work.
- You take initiatives.
- You have a great sense of order and are highly focused on quality.
- You have several years of experience of aircraft maintenance.
- Very good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- You have experience from production planning within a Part 145 organization.
- You have personal integrity and good business understanding.
What you will be a part of
Support Solutions is a section within the business unit Aviation Services. Our main business is to offer turnkey support for customers in the aircraft and helicopter market, both within Sweden and internationally. The section Civil Fixed and Rotorwing, a part of Support Solutions, is located at Skavsta airport just outside Nyköping. There you will find a complete part 145 workshop, including side workshops, for maintenance work and modifications of commercial aircrafts. We do part 145 and/or part M work on the following aircraft types: Dash 8, Learjet 35, Mitsubishi MU-2, Saab 340, Saab 2000, Beech 90, Global 6000 and SK60. Also helicopters, mainly Sikorsky S92, are part of our business.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Your application may be in Swedish or English. This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.