What you will be a part of
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Our intuitive real-time command and control; command support; security and surveillance; and mixed reality applications are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
In collaboration with the Market Area, the Campaign Manager – Underwater will lead the capture of major opportunities in the Underwater domain.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- In collaboration with the Market Area, manage the overall stakeholder engagement for the capture process
- Establishment and leadership of the capture team
- Ensuring effective leadership of capture teams as allocated, including in the development and delivery of quality proposals to the customer in accordance with the Win Business Process
- Definition, management, and ownership of the capture schedule, plans and budget, including estimation of resources to complete the capture
- Ensuring all required activities are allocated to team members and that deadlines that allow for all review and approvals are well understood
- Ensuring timely production of any capture documentation required
- Managing the capture activities within the allocated budget
Please note that this role is being offered on a 2 year fixed term contract.
Your skills and experience
- Extensive experience and understanding of the Australian submarine enterprise
- Proven ability in internal and external stakeholder liaison
- Demonstrated ability to lead staff within a team environment and to foster cooperation within and between teams
- Formal Qualifications in relevant engineering, science or business degree, alternatively significant relevant experience in one of these domains
- Demonstrated scheduling and planning skills
- Understanding of budget management
- Understanding of quality management systems and their application
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application by 29 March 2019. You may contact Josh Deane for a copy of the full position description.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 15 March 2019 • 07:16