Are you a driven and service-minded person with experience in operational and strategic communication work? We are now looking for a communication manager with focus on internal communications.
Working with internal communications at Aeronautics means you will be the Point of Contact for internal communications within Aeronautics. You will plan and execute internal communication activities and act as adviser within the organization.
Your tasks will include
- Planning and prioritizing Aeronautics internal communication activities
- Participating in the internal communication network within Group Communication
- Supporting Saab’s communicative leadership work, including training managers in communicative leadership
- Planning and execution of all-employee conferences
- Producing and publishing content for different communication channels
- Supporting Saab’s storytelling efforts
- Driving and inspiring excellent communication
- Being up-to-date on communication trends and sharing contextualized findings within the organization
We are looking for someone who has a pragmatic, service-minded and solution-oriented approach, and the ability to establish and develop good relations both internally and externally. You are a genuinely business- and operations oriented person, with good judgment as well as high personal integrity.
Other skills and experiences:
- Relevant academic and/or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with internal communication
- Experience in both operational and strategic communication work
- Preferably experience from an international company
- Experience from project management, preferably from the area of communication
- Relevant knowledge and background within social media
- Good language skills in Swedish and English, as well as a good stylistic ability when it comes to writing.
What you will be a part of
Saab´s business area Aeronautics designs, develops and produces some of the worlds most advanced military aircraft systems and always strive to be in the forefront of technology. This is shown in our product portfolio with Gripen, the smart fighter, and the advanced trainer T-X as the main pillars. Aeronautics main site is located in Linköping, Sweden. There is an installed customer base globally and we are constantly looking for new business opportunities in new markets. With a sales oriented organization and a growing interest in our products the tempo is always high. The need for a rapid and well-structured communication is constant for all parts of our business.
You will join other talented Communication Managers as a part of the Aeronautics Communication team, and report to the Head of Aeronautics Communication.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Please submit your application no later than April 28th, 2019.
We look forward your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 12 April 2019 • 14:32