As a Contract Manager, you will have responsibility for the customer interface during the after sales contract execution. The responsibility includes economic result (sales, margin), deliveries, invoicing and forecasting in line with economic targets for your contracts.
The tasks will include:
- Arrangements and delivering according to contract
- Maximizing profitable sales in terms of proactive sales activities
- Monitoring the customer´s needs by regular contacts
- Creating and sending quotations
- Following up on quotations and taking appropriate actions to secure sales
- Creating sales budget and goals and following up outcome and trends
- Following up targets according to contract.
- Monitoring the business relationship and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Administrating customer contacts
- Planning and performing regular customer visits as necessary
- Handling returned products (repair, modification, and warranty), sales of spare parts and other support issues.
- Maintaining documentation e.g. maintenance documentation and pricelists
As a Contract Manager, you will be involved in the process for new business offers. The responsibility also include identifying new opportunities within existing contracts and offering new solutions for the customer.
We are looking for a person with leadership-, business- and operational skills.
The profile we are looking for have:
- A technical engineering degree or at least 3 years work experience in the field
- Business understanding and customer focus
- The ability to apply an overall perspective, good commercial judgment and the ability to carry out long-term development of strategic business relationships
- Understanding and ability to work in an international environment
- High social competence and communication skills in order to form strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to make decisions to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Strong drive and perseverance
- High capacity to acquire, apply and share knowledge
- Master Swedish and English in both writing and speech.
Experiences from agreements and negotiations are meritorious
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of Business Unit Avionics Systems. Avionics Systems develops and manufactures qualified electronics, mechanics and software for demanding applications in aircraft and helicopters. Most of our projects are carried out in an international environment and we supply products to some the world’s largest aircraft manufacturers.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 19 June 2019 • 11:08