Are you a leader with a drive to deliver customer value in combination with profitability? Do you share the view that success is something we create together?
We are now looking for a contract responsible to join our highly experienced team within Contract Management at business unit Gripen Support. As customer responsible, you will have the responsibility to deliver the support solution, and its included components, to one of our customers, the Brazilian Air force.
You will be part of our contract team and will be working close to the customer as well as the internal projects. It will involve contacts with the organization in Sweden but the biggest part is the contact with the customer representative on site in Linköping as well as in Brazil. You will be responsible for contract execution including securing deliveries in time, to the right quality and profitability. This includes to manage and coordinate support activities in the areas of spares, technical data, test equipment, field service, training, field and in-house modification programs and change control with customers.
The following will be part of your responsibility
- Responsibility for the contract execution
- Responsibility that the economic targets are met
- Manage contract milestones, deliveries and other commitments to the customer
- Manage activities and master schedule within the contract
- Communicate customer expectations in the organization and make sure that the customer expectations are understood
- Report status of milestone and other activities to the overall contract responsible
- Manage contract documentation, change proposals and other amendments of the contract.
- Integrate with other roles into the contract team and internal project representing logistic requirements on other products and services.
You are an engaged and driven business professional with a background in international programmes and/or partnerships. You have experience in Integrated Logistic support (ILS), preferable in development as well as establishment and in-service phase. You have great communications skills, are relations-oriented and find it easy to interact with many different stakeholders.
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics and you are a person that take responsibility, are solution-oriented, supportive and a good listener. To succeed you need to have excellent networking and communicative skills. You are a confident communicator in both English and Portugese and you share information in a clear and relevant manner, both verbally and in writing.
We are looking for someone
- with working knowledge of business practices and legislation
- with social competence such as leadership skills, communication and coordination skills
- with working knowledge of Manage Risk and Opportunity
- that have the experience of working close with customer and execution of contracts
- that have experience of execution of Integrated Logistics programs
- that speaks and writes both English and Portuguese fluent
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be part of the Business Unit Gripen support that manages Gripen business within Support and Services and provides a focal point for customers and partners. We provide support for the Gripen System, including a range of products and services. The department Programs and Project consists of three sections with approximately 60 employees working with Contract Management, Project Management and Technical Management. You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth.
We will evaluate candidates continuously, which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ad expiration date. If you match the profile we are looking for, please apply now. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
We look forward to your application!
Last date for application: 2020-08-12
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people