As Customer Sales Responsible (CSR) within Country Unit North Africa your responsibilities include the build-up and maintenance of the customer relationship, responsibility for the Winning Business (WB) process with respect to assigned prospects. The CSR leads the business realization in accordance with the WB from Market Appraisal up to and including Deliver and follow up tender, and for the customer relationship throughout and beyond the WB process.
The responsibility covers whole or part of the Saab product portfolio within Country Unit North Africa as assigned by the Head of Country Unit, who you will report to. As CSR you are responsible for building up and maintaining relevant product knowledge and to work with designated Product Sales Responsible (PSR) for each of his/hers prospects. Responsibilities also include identification and creation of new business opportunities across all Business Areas.
As CSR you will also be responsible for creating win strategic and determining market price together with the PSR and to take responsibility for the gross margin. Further each CSR is to perform business intelligence and business development work in relation to his/hers responsibilities and to provide input to commercial proposals and to participate in contract negotiations.
As CSR you have a WB decision mandate based on complexity of the business, personal experience and need, and are responsible for all your cases in the CRM Tool.
- Deliver order intake and gross margin in accordance with set budget.
- Responsible for marketing and sales of all or part of Saab product portfolio to assigned countries.
- Deliver operative and strategic goals in accordance with yearly performance score cards.
- Independently identify and qualify new business opportunities, including prioritizations of them.
- Conduct market and customer analysis in order to develop business.
- Build up and maintain relevant product knowledge.
- Maintain, evaluate and manage market networks and consultants.
- Participate at exhibitions and other customer events.
Required know-how and experience:
- Academic or other relevant education.
- Leadership skills.
- Developed social skills and a positive attitude.
- Service-minded and structured – ability to adapt to different situations.
- Documented experience from marketing and sales or other relevant sectors.
- Good understanding of and knowledge regarding the business process.
- Understanding of the local environment of the business on each assigned market.
- Enough product knowledge in terms of technical base specifications and commercial aspects in order to be able to assume the CSR role
- Negotiation experience.
- Well-developed skills in English and at least one additional language.
What you will be a part of
Read more about our Market Area Middle East & Africa here.
We want your application September 3rd at the latest. If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mark Franklin, Recruiting Manager: +971564113842
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 14 August 2019 • 14:33