What you will be part of
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions; Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics, and precision navigation.
Saab Sensis is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Customer Service Representative to provide outstanding customer service to all Saab Sensis customers and internal colleagues. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer-focused, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Answer and respond to customer telephone and email contacts.
- Log, monitor, track, and report on Customer Problem Reports (CPRs), includes expediting hardware and non-hardware issue resolution through proper channels.
- Provide frequent follow-up communications to ensure that customers and Saab Sensis colleagues are fully apprised of CPR status.
- Coordinate actions across multiple departments and levels within the organization, as necessary, to ensure that service level requirements are met.
- Respond to requests for quotes and participate in processing of purchase orders.
- Become familiar with all Saab Sensis products and programs to best understand customer issues and recruit help from the appropriate people.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and Saab Sensis colleagues.
- Support the maintenance and use of the Customer Service database. This includes entering data; reviewing data for completeness, accuracy, and consistency; taking proactive measures to ensure integrity of data; and generating reports from the database to meet program needs.
ATM Operating Unit, Saab Sensis Corporation, provides an excellent working environment, offering advancement and professional growth opportunities, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including Tuition Assistance, cafeteria and Fitness Facility.
Your skills and experience
Your Experience and Skills
- Must be a problem solver who is poised, mature and fully capable of professional communication with customers and Saab Sensis personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Ability to listen to the customer and understand the customer perspective.
- Ability to work on multiple, complex issues simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable with/interested in technological content.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Familiar with databases, database design, and data mining.
- Some physical lifting.
- Ability to speak other languages in addition to English is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree desired.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
OPTION 1: Must be a U.S. citizen. Candidates may also be required to participate in a security related (SF85) background investigation/inquiry.
OPTION 2: Must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder), or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background check that will include, at a minimum, a criminal record check, education and employment verification.