We are looking for a Deputy Head of Naval Operations to drive Operations Sweden Naval & Maritime projects at Saab Järfälla.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure maximizing gross margin in project execution for Naval & Maritime projects in operations Sweden. You will report to Head of Operation Sweden at C2S and work in close cooperation with Head of Naval Operations. You will be responsible for maximizing efficiency in project execution through harmonization, re-use and ways-of-working.
You will for example:
- Governance of projects as project owner/contract owner for Naval projects/prospects as delegated
- Be responsible for gross margin in delegated Naval projects/prospects
- Be responsible for approval of cost estimates for Naval prospects
- Support and drive improvements of processes and ways-of-working
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
To thrive in this role, you have great communication skills and used to efficiently collaborating with different stakeholders. We believe that you are self-going, take responsibility and deliver results.
- Experience from operations management/project governance/project management
- Documented leadership experience in roles as line manager and/or project manager
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Experience from naval defense (Operative, governmental or industry)
- Experience from combat systems and/or C4I systems
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S), which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Sweden and Australia. C2S is part of the Business Area Surveillance.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 18 June 2020 • 16:35