As Director Technical Sales Support you will perform marketing of the companies Ground Based Air Defence products and support our sales organisation with Technical and Tactical knowlage about our products and how they are used in different organisations around the world.
Your job will contain, but is not limited to;
- support the sales organisation both localy and internationally
- support and answer customer questions regarding tactical and technical issues
- participate in and be able to plan and be responsible for customer firings
- participate in and manage demonstrations and live firings
- make customer presentations i.e. market our products in Sweden and on the international market
- participate as instructor and missile operator at demonstrations and verification
- participate in customer offerings
- plan, manage and perform training and education regarding our AD systems
- participate in the development of training aids for customer training
- serve as a trainer/ instructor/ teacher during customer training
We believe that you have officers training with more than 10 years of experience of working on company/ battalion level and preferably in higher staff. Previous work with Air Defence missile systems at unit level is regarded as a merit.
You are as a person open and like to interact, communicate and cooperate with people on different levels in various organisations. You have very good skills in English and Swedish, both in writing and verbaly. Skills in other languages are merit. You are positive towards traveling as the position requires a fair amount of travels every year.
You are a person of integrity and like to work in teams as well as independently.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of a team that works closely with our sales organisation on the global market. In this position you will market our Air Defence products, participate in various groups to keep the products on the forefront as well as plan and carry out customer training. The content of the work is very varying and often requires you to take own initiative. Your office location will be in Karlskoga.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 01 November 2019 • 10:23