What you will be a part of
Saab Australia’s physical security information management system offers integration of a wide range of third party and customer preferred subsystems including CCTV, access control, intercoms, perimeter detection, duress and intruder detection. Each solution is tailored to meet specific customer needs and provides effective insurance against evolving requirements and future technology changes.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
The Document Controller is primarily responsible for providing document and data management services for Civil Solutions Group and its projects. The role involves liaising with Civil Solutions Group Projects and Engineering staff to ensure that data, documentation and media are catalogued, stored and readily retrievable.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Receiving, registering, controlling and distributing supplier and customer data, documentation and media.
- Managing the distribution of controlled data, documentation and media.
- Managing and maintaining the project level accesses and permissions in internal document management system.
- Filing, indexing and retrieving records in support of organisation and project requirements.
- Preparing, registering and dispatching data, documentation and media for delivery or archiving.
- Registering, tracking and reporting on the progress of approved configuration changes in work products.
Please note that this role is for a fixed term contract of 18 months.
Your skills and experience
- High level of computer literacy, especially across the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge and experience in soft and hard copy data management within an engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of document management systems.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management practices or tools
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application by 22 November. You may contact Josh Deane for a copy of the full position description.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 14 November 2018 • 03:16