We are looking for an Environmental Engineer to our Mechanics Area to work on our different missile and underwater products.
As an Environmental Engineer, you will mainly be part of different projects collaborating with other engineers. You will work with defining the environment in our products in order to fulfill customer requirements. You need to build a deep understanding in how the products work and how the components combine.
The main tasks are:
- Defining the environment (temperature, vibrations etc.) that our products need to handle in order to survive
- Verifying that our products meet the environmental requirements through tests, the tests are not performed by us but we define them and evaluate the results
To thrive in this role, you are used to work both independently and collaborating efficiently with team members.
- Master of science degree in mechanical engineering
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
Desired skills :
- Experience from environmental engineering
- Experience in missile and/or underwater products
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of a unit working with Mechanical Development on Saab Dynamics whole product portfolio. The team you will join consists primarily of System Engineers, Stress Engineers and Environmental Engineers based in Linköping and Karlskoga The unit is part of the Business Area Saab Dynamics AB.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Please submit your application no later than 31 May 2019
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 15 May 2019 • 15:05