What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
This position is within the CEO Office Department.
The ERP Data Analyst will be responsible to drive and assist in the continuous process of business data improvement and maintenance. The ERP Data Analyst will also be responsible to ensure that all ERP related data are accessible to users via formal reporting mechanisms.
The following are essential functions:
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of data across business systems
- Assist and train users across the business to conform to data quality processes and standards
- Design and execute data quality audits
- Drive corrective actions identified as a result of data audits
- Review, update and implement data security policies and procedures
- Review business data requirements
- Assist in the definition, development and deployment of business reports
- Be the custodian of all formal business reports related to ERP
Your skills, experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years proven practical experience
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with the ERP modules of Finance and Projects a big advantageous
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of database management systems (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Tertiary qualification in related field
Last updated: 26 February 2018 • 10:44