Do you want to work with high technology products within Saab Dynamics portfolio? Join the Project Management Office at Saab Dynamics Development!
You will be a member of the Project Management Office (PMO) within the Development Unit. As a Estimating Manager you will lead and coordinate a crossfunctional team of experts to estimate product and development cost for new business. You will also get a chance to work with products/systems within Saab Dynamics entire product portfolio and product life cycle.
· Prepare and lead the estimating of new projects and products
· Complie and present the result for different stakeholders
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
· Drive method development whitin the area
· Support projects in the initiation phase.
We believe that you as estimating manager engage and inspire your colleagues with clear goals and contribute to a motivating working climate. To thrive in this role, you are a motivated, structured and a solution focused person and a leader with great communication skills. Furthermore you are naturally social and flexible‚ with the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new projects and customer needs.
- You have a bachelor in engineering, economics or equivalent, or a comparable competence based on experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a project manager or technical coordinator
- Good leadership skills
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Experience of general product development
- Experience with PPM tools (i.e. Antura, Primavera, MS Project, JIRA)
- Experience in ERP tools (IFS)
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of the PMO and collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. The PMO supports our three Business Units; Ground Combat, Missile Systems and Underwater Systems. The team you will join consists of experienced engineers, based in Linköping and Karlskoga. Read more about Business Area Dynamics here.
We welcome your application in either English or Swedish.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Last date to apply: 2019-09-27
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.