We are now looking for an Executive Assistant to Head of Group Communication based in Stockholm starting as soon as possible.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative and personal support to the Head of Group Communication. You will also support with production of presentations, briefing papers and background material. It means being service minded and proactive to ensure that these duties are carried out smoothly and support our everyday operations. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from different parts of Saab. You will have a key role in keeping things together and help others to move forward, aiming at executing successful communication.
Your responsibilities will, amongst other things, include:
- Handling the logistics and infrastructure around the Head of Group Communication daily work and long-term planning. Sebastian is often traveling and away at meetings. That means that you will have an important role at daily managing the office and serve as a point of contact for other parts of Saab.
- Administrative task such as handling mailboxes, mail and telephone. Archiving, copying, and making printouts. Taking care of travel and calendar planning. Supporting with travel expenses. Etc.
- Support producing presentations, briefing material and background papers.
- Arranging conferences and administrating various forums (sending invitations, prepare agenda, taking minutes) within the function.
- Handling financial management, doing administration of invoices.
- Coordinating administrative processes towards group finance, group hr and other functions.
- Producing and updating administrative manuals.
You are an appreciated service minded colleague with advanced organisational and administrative skills. We are looking for either a person with vast experience of similar positions or a person who just have received a college/university degree (finance, communication and marketing, political science or similar) looking for a job to learn and grow from. Good judgement, high integrity and flexibility to handle and respond to upcoming situations is necessary attributes for this position.
You have deep understanding of service and administration and are both competent and willing to organise and perform advanced duties in these areas. It is essential that you can have many activities and projects running simultaneously. You are also analytic and have the ability to summarize information and present it in a professional way. Relevant academic education and/or equivalent experience within these areas is a major advantage. An interest in communication and marketing is a necessity. You have great social skills and love to work in an environment that demands cooperation with colleagues and external partners.
You are fluent in both Swedish and English, spoken and written. We are seeking a fast and service-oriented quick thinker with the ability to organise and simplify administrative tasks.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Group communication leads and develops communication at Saab. Within the function there is approximately 80 employees located around the world. They are working to drive and inspire exceptional communication, contribute to Saab winning business, while empowering our people and our brand.
It is an open, international and professional culture with many activities and a fast pace. Communication is an integrated part of all Saab activities and it supports our business goals.
Welcome with your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.