Welcome to join us at Support and Services and help us support our customer in Anãpolis, Brazil. During 2021-2026, Gripen E/F will be operational in the Brazilian Air Force and Support and Services will have a support group on site to help and guide the Brazilian aeronautics command COMAER in their use of the Gripen E/F Fighter system.
We are now looking for Team Manager who is driven by supporting customers in a new setting. The assignment for the first period starts with training in Linköping and you will be one of the first in the world to attend a Gripen E typ-course and continue as an expatriate position in Anãpolis, Brazil for 2 years.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for the support team and you will make plans and coordinate the resources required to be able to support the customer.
- Manage the daily operation of the support group
- Handle and communicate the operator requirements to fulfil our contact.
- Represent the support group at internal and external meetings.
- Take responsibility for compliance with processes and aviation safety rules.
- Create operational reports to the home organisation and the customer.
The position as Team manager is a vital role for our success to deliver in our customer logistic support contract. It will involve close contact with our customer at the airbase and supporting functions in Sweden. You also become an ambassador for Saab in the customer country. You need to have great communicational skills, be relations-oriented and find it easy to interact with others.
To thrive and act in this role we would like to see that you easily cooperate and have a willingness to help others. You are goal oriented, like problem solving and thrive to deliver solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience from leading groups.
- Ability to foresee problems and prepare actions together with the team.
- Great knowledge about the Gripen system.
- Experience of aviation engineering on-site support to military customers.
- Excellent skills to communicate, listen and make decisions in a diplomatic way.
- Have experiences from operations processes and flight safety regulations.
- Ability to represent the support group.
You should also:
- Be customer and team- oriented
- Thrive in an uncertain context
- Be curious and eager to embrace new cultures, open-minded and tolerant.
What you will be a part of
Support and Services are in the beginning of establishing a local presence in Anãpolis, situated one hour from the larger city Goiânia. This means you will be one of the first expatriates to move to the city. In Anãpolis the Brazilian Airforce has a base and all of the aircrafts will be supported here.
You will be a part of a team of Saab employees consisting of technicians, pilots, field service representatives, planning and logistics engineers. Together you will work closely to support our customer in their operations.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Welcome with your application!
Last updated: 03 December 2019 • 10:38