Our Cyber Security business unit develops products and services to increase the level of cyber security in Saabs portfolio and we strive to become the premier provider of a secure cloud based platform even outside Saabs portfolio.
The rapid ongoing digitalization demands continuously improved and updated cyber security capability and data protection to maintain the privacy, integrity and availability of data and systems.
We develop a secure cloud based platform that takes full advantage of the benefits of virtualization without compromising cyber security including tool chains that enables continuous compliance with high release velocity.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible!
As a System Delivery Integrator you will manage all technical needs, work closely with Sales managers and strive to become the trusted technical advisor to our customers. That requires an understanding of their business needs and addressing those needs through Cyber Security’s products, services and expertise.
The platform you will manage consists of heavy security measures within authentication, encryption, and audit mechanisms, but also serves as an efficient platform for high velocity in large scale product development.
What you will do:
- Serve as a technical point of contact, become the customer’s trusted advisor and one of the Cyber Security platform solution experts
- Listen to customer’s needs, architect solutions and present value proposition
- Coordinate demos, PoC (Proof of Concepts) to ensure technical win
- Manage Trade Shows
- Participate to technical conferences
- Provide consistent market feedback to Saab Cyber Security
- Remove technical barriers for Saab Cyber Security solutions
- Increase Saab Cyber Security market share with each customer
Some amount of travel will be required.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
To be successful in this position you must have knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes and containers. An understanding of the customer’s problems and describing our product offerings and services is something that comes naturally for you. You identify yourself as a technical expert in combination with being social skilled.
We expect you to challenge status quo! Therefore, you certainly have an innovative mind and a curiosity to always try new things. We are striving to be on the absolute front regarding new technology and if you are as passionate about open cloud solutions as we are we would like you to join our team!
- Master Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent background
- Knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes and containers
- Comfort and confidence in front of customers
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of our Delivery organization with a team of colleagues across Cyber Security, supporting you to achieve your goals to deliver a robust, secure, continuous integration, delivery and deployment platform. Our unit is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit and we promise you’ll be member of a dynamic group and a thrilling challenge!
Are you up for it and want to be a part of this exciting journey?
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.