Do you want to join our ground base radar team?
You will have the possibility to work in the whole radar chain
You will be coherent for the PI-05 Ground Radar System with the responsibility of resource planning in the PI05-team. Listed below are some of your main tasks
• Installation and maintenance of PI-05 systems
• Generation of documentation
• Technical system investigations and testing
• Continuous customer contacts
· Travels will occur in Sweden
• Supplementary training will be offered
We are looking for an innovative team player with the following personal and professional skills
• Important personal qualities that we attach great importance to are accuracy, high work ethic, tempo, team spirit and a good attitude
• Technical knowledge with an interest in troubleshooting, modification and repair
· Technical engineer or at least 3 years work experience
· Good knowledge in Swedish in booth speech and writing
· A team player that facilitates team work on all levels
· Radar knowledge
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Your prospective department is specialized in providing support and maintaining ground-based radar systems such as surveillance radar and weather radar. The work is done in close dialogue cooperation with the customers. Today, the department consists of 40 numbers of employees in Arboga and Helsingborg with a large mix of expertise.
We are a part of the business area Support & Services within Saab AB
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
tel. +46 589 810 10
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.