We are looking for a person who under general direction will be responsible for the most complex and interpretive financial analysis within the Sourcing and Production organization.
You will be a member of a small team responsible for forecasting and monitoring the financial result and improving management accounting for the Division. The group’s overall goal is to generate a positive business impact and provide early warning to management.
You will be a member of Production Site Järfälla’s Management Team.
• Responsible for financial reports and internal control within the production site
• Responsible for pricing model within the production site
• Responsible for supporting the Business Units and Business controllers in financial sourcing and production matters
• Responsible for educating the sourcing and production organization in financial issues concerning production economy
• Responsible for financial issues concerning storage handling, material liquidation and manufacturing orders within the production site
• Stakeholder in driving cost efficiency in sourcing and production matters
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
We are looking for a person with documented ability in management accounting within sourcing and production, finding new efficient ways of reducing cost and a focus to keep our customers satisfied while meeting our operational targets. We believe you thrive in a changing environment and have the ability to persistently drive and adapt to changes and new demands.
You know the importance of building a cross functional relationship both within and across organizations. Your communicative skills, ability to share knowledge, and empower the organization will be of outmost importance.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Industrial engineering and management
• Knowledge and experience of MPS-systems, database or similar
• An interest of high-tech production
• Strong professional integrity
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Sourcing & Production is a division with approx. 630 employees where all of Surveillance sourcing and production activities are gathered in one organizational unit. The division consists of two production sites and global sourcing. Production Järfälla consist of approx. 220 employees and mainly manufacturing products and systems for business units Electronic Warfare, C2S (Combat Systems and C4I Solutions) and Avionics.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.