Treasury Controller to Business Area Surveillance
At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
Do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment at a company where you as an employee get great responsibility and good development opportunities? Then, it may be you we are looking for!
As a Treasury Controller you will be a part of the Finance team at Business Area (BA) Surveillance and you will be one out of two Treasury Controllers. As a Treasury Controller, you will support the BA in treasury matters relating to currency risks and trade finance solutions. You need to be able to identify and detect treasury related questions in order to give adequate attention and action for those matters. You will support the sales organization and projects with advice regarding fx currency risk exposure and trade finance related matters in tenders and throughout the project life cycle. You will be supported by, and work closely together with, Group Treasury, located in Linköping.
The key responsibility areas will include:
- Currency risk – identify and manage currency exposure and flows in conjunction with the projects and Group Treasury
- Trade Finance – identify and manage need for trade finance products and solutions with support from Group Treasury
- Cash management – responsible for the BA:s internal bank account structure within the cash pools, manage funding and deposits and manage internal cash flow forecasting for the BA
- Insurance – update information and values for insurances policies
- Reporting – treasury related reports and accounting for month end closing
- Construct routines for the BA in order to be compliant with Saab Group Treasury Policy and Directives
We are looking for an action oriented Treasury Controller with communication skills that have the will to cooperate with others. You will mainly have internal contacts and will work in close cooperation with sales representatives as well with project managers and Group Treasury. To be successful in this position it is important to have integrity, analytical- and pedagogical skills, in order to be able to understand and explain the impact of treasury related matters. You should also be business oriented and have basic knowledge of project management.
Preferably, you are a graduate from a Business School/University with some years of experience from similar assignment.
What you will be a part of
The assignment is within the Business Areas Finance organization, and the team will report to the BA CFO.
The position is located in Göteborg with some travels to our site in Järfälla, Stockholm.
Do you want to learn more about Saab life? Please read our People Philosophy
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.