What you will be a part of
Within the business area Industrial Products and Services, we provide a wide range of solutions and services, including aerostructures, avionics systems, consultancy, and traffic management.
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are three operating units within TM:
- Air Traffic Management (ATM), provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions;
- Maritime Traffic Management (MTM), delivers an integrated suite of solutions for waterway authorities, port and terminal operators, ship owners and the off-shore industry.
- Public Safety focuses on delivering control room solutions for defense, critical infrastructure, public safety and enterprise organizations world-wide.
For these solutions we integrate our own system products with third party products. At any given moment, Saab's solutions contribute to handling over a quarter of all air traffic and over a quarter of all commercial shipping around the world.
TM is a diverse and capable team of 700 employees spread over three continents, of which approximately 100 work in the office in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. At that office we have an important part of the teams that serve the aviation and maritime market.
We’re seeking a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER in Apeldoorn (the Netherlands)
You are responsible for:
- Monthly closings for the Dutch entities and supervising foreign units within the group
- Consolidation and reporting of monthly closings, quarterly forecasts and budget for MTM to Group Controller MTM
- Controlling for one unit within MTM
- Accountable for all day-to-day accounting activities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll accounting and coordination of cash flow
- Coordination and compose the statutory reporting for some of the legal entities within the MTM group
- Manage all international direct and indirect tax filing and reporting including transfer pricing and establishment of service level agreements;
- Main contact person to auditors, tax advisors, local tax offices and Saab Group finance functions;
- Any ad-hoc management reporting
- Manage a team of 4-5 persons in Apeldoorn and supervising foreign units outside the Netherlands
- Project Manager for alignment projects within Saab and other improvement projects
- Participation in development of the financial system within the MTM group
- Reports functionally to the Group Controller MTM
- Travel within and outside of the Netherlands occurs in this position
Your skills and experience
- Master in Business Economics or Master in Accounting & Auditing
- Minimum 6 years of working experience at a big-4 auditing company in the role as ‘assistant auditing manager’ or in a similar role in an international company
- Hands-on and flexible
- Able to work independently but also in close cooperation with your team and other teams within the Group
- Knowledge about Dutch tax and preferably also international tax
- Experience from Unit4 Business World On and HFM advantageous
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Communicate fluently in English and Dutch
- The ability and willingness to work in a highly demanding and dynamic environment.
Last updated: 06 March 2018 • 12:16