The Saab Graduate Leadership Programme is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain a large network, a holistic view of the company, the job and leadership. The Saab Graduate Leadership program reflects the diversity of opportunities at Saab, and we are looking for individuals with the right skills to lead technological development and change.
The program is an extended and in-depth introduction to the company, the job and leadership, which will help develop your career at Saab. Seize that opportunity fully – and you will grow! You will be employed to the specific area that you apply for from day one.
Read more about our programme here.
During the programme, you will get the opportunity to create an overall understanding of the company that will prepare you for an exciting future together with us. Your development will be aligned with Saab’s business goals and the programme will enable you to contribute to our business and take part in actual projects.
You will be a member of the Project Management Office within the Production Unit at Saab Dynamics. As a Project Manager in Linköping your main task is to manage industrialization and production projects for products within Business Unit Missile Systems and Business Unit Underwater Systems.
You will work closely with Program managers, engineers and leaders within development, Procurement managers and off course the Production Unit.
- Plan‚ coordinate and execute projects
- Define, organize and lead project teams
- Monitor, report and achieve the projects financial goals and other KPIs
- Risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Report status to the Project Steering Group
- Your responsibilities will also include order planning for the production unit.
As we are looking for future leaders, you need to have a genuine interest in people. You understand that collaboration and curiosity are essential success factors for a business to grow and for people to thrive at their workplace. You are flexible, humble and spread positive energy.
You have an overall business understanding, possess a strategic thinking and deliver excellent results. Your motivation and commitment help you, and people around you, to perform on a daily basis.
We believe that you need to be people oriented, have the ability to enthusiasm, and motivate others in your surroundings. As project manager, you engage and inspire your colleagues with clear goals and contribute to a motivating working climate. Teamwork is one of our key words!
To thrive in this role, you are a self-motivated, structured person and a mature leader. You have great communication skills with experience in an international environment. Furthermore, you are naturally social and flexible‚ with the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new projects and customer needs.
You have a Masters or Bachelor degree of Science in technology or economy.
We are a geographically dispersed organization, travelling is part of the job and driving license necessary. Location Linköping – Sweden.
To apply for this program you have a maximum of 2 years work experience.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Observe that we want your application in English.
What you will be a part of
For more than a year, you will participate in an international programme that is uniquely designed to boost your career and develop knowledge around key areas for the basics of leadership. From day one, you will be appointed to a position with permanent employment at one of Saab’s sites worldwide.
You will be a part of the Project Management Office within production and collaborate with multiple functions and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. The Project Management Office in Linköping supports the two Business Units; Missile Systems and Underwater Systems. The team you will join consists of both new and experienced project managers based in Linköping and Karlskoga.
Our leadership encourage an open, trustful and innovative culture.
The advertisement period is November 4th – January 10th with ongoing selection. When you apply, you will be directed to another page where you can add your resume together with personal letter and other documents.
- First step in our recruitment process is to conduct a couple of psychological tests, which you will be invited to through e-mail once you have applied. We use tests as part of the process in order to make the most quality-assured and fair assessment as possible.
- The selection period is in January 2020 and beginning of February 2020. Please note that video and telephone interviews may be used further into the selection period.
- If you are one of the lucky ones to come to this stage, you will be invited to the recruitment days where you will meet the hiring manager and other applicants. This is mandatory and will be conducted during 2nd – 6th of March 2020. Please write in your application that you will be able to take part in the recruitment days.
Please note that other interviews and a security screening also will take place during the process.
We look forward to your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.