What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S), which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Sweden, Australia and South Africa. Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) is building a new organization, which aims to give a stronger focus on our global business where our products are in focus.
We are now looking for a Head of Air & Airborne Operations to drive Operations Sweden Air and Airborne projects.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure maximizing gross margin in project execution for Air & Airborne projects in Operations Sweden.
You will report to Head of Operation Sweden at C2S.
You will be responsible for maximizing efficiency in project execution through harmonization, re-use and ways-of-working.
- be the owner of Air & Airborne projects delegated from Head of Operations Sweden
- be responsible for Gross Margin in the Air&Airborne domain
- be responsible for interfacing Product & Strategy as well as Marketing & Sales for the Air&Airborne domain
- be responsible together with PMO to establish working principles
- actively contribute to establish one C2S
- actively contribute to the build-up of Operations Sweden
- be responsible for Air&Airborne support to Emerging Operations and Customer Support
- be responsible for change management within Air&Airborne towards agile and product driven development
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a person with exceptionally strong drive, extensive project management and project ownership experience.You have knowledge of air and airborne operations together with an extensive internal and external professional network.
As we act in a global environment you must communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
You possess the willingness and proven ability to act as a change agent and proactively challenge the organization.
You have a business mindset and a proven strong ability to interact with and act as a business partner with high integrity.
Your personality is characterized by strong- and prestigless performance.
We apply continuous selection during this process so don't hesitate in forwarding your application.