Do you want to drive our Bid Management to the next level? We are now looking for a Head of Bid Management who will ensure we have high quality offers.
We are now looking for a Head of Bid Management to Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S). Your main responsibility will be to ensure we have high quality bids/offers. You will be responsible for bid management in C2S Sweden and manage the daily operations, improvements and the strategic development of the function containing about four direct reports.
- Drive bid management in C2S (ex. AU) cross C2S portfolio
- Drive ways of working in regards to bid management in C2S
- Be Line Manager for bid managers
- Be responsible for cost center budget and result
- Establish and develop a strong bid team, develop and educate bid personnel
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
You have a very strong business focus and drive to deliver results in time. You encourage an open, trustful and performance driven climate.
We expect you to:
- Have documented leadership skills in roles as line manager and/or bid manager
- Have experience from development of complex offers/bids
- Work for diversity in nationality, gender, age and competencies
You are a confident communicator in both Swedish and English. Your share information in a clear and easy way, verbally and in writing.
It is considered a merit if you have:
- Experience/knowledge from combats systems design / System-of-systems design
- Experience from Marketing & Sales roles in defense industry
- Experience from defense (Operative, governmental or industry)
- Experience from combat systems and/or C4I systems
We apply continuous selection during this process so don't hesitate in forwarding your application. The position is based in Järfälla, Sweden and travel is required, mainly to local sites in Gothenburg, Luleå and Karlskrona. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S), which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Sweden and Australia. Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) is building a new organization, which aims to give a stronger focus on our global business where our products are in focus. You will report to Head of Operation Sweden at C2S. The role implies a responsibility for a function as well as a line management role with about five direct report.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.